Great examples of “thank you” videos by nonprofits!
With each passing day your supporters, donors, activists and sponsors are becoming overwhelmed by the barrage of tweets, status updates, text messages, and emails being thrown at them on a daily basis. As a result, text-based “Thank You” messages are often unread and overlooked. That said, a video can often communicate your appreciation better than the written word and the eight videos below will help inspire your nonprofit to create a “Thank You” video. With peak fundraising season beginning in six months, that gives you plenty of time to create a video that both inspires and communicates your gratitude.
1. American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals :: aspca.org
2. Best Friends Animal Society :: bestfriends.org
3. Doctors Without Borders :: doctorswithoutborders.org
4. The Natural Resources Defense Council :: nrdc.org
5. The Nature Conservancy :: nature.org
6. The Ocean Conservancy :: oceanconservancy.org
7. Operation Smile ::operationsmile.org
View original post 16 more words