Great examples of “thank you” videos by nonprofits!
Originally posted on Nonprofit Tech 2.0 Blog :: A Social Media Guide for Nonprofits:
With each passing day your supporters, donors, activists and sponsors are becoming overwhelmed by the barrage of tweets, status updates, text messages, and emails being thrown at them on a daily basis. As a result, text-based “Thank You” messages are often unread and overlooked. That said, a video can often communicate your appreciation better than the written word and the eight videos below will help inspire your nonprofit to create a “Thank You” video. With peak fundraising season beginning in six months, that gives you plenty of time to create a video that both inspires and communicates your gratitude.
1. American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals :: aspca.org
2. Best Friends Animal Society :: bestfriends.org
3. Doctors Without Borders :: doctorswithoutborders.org
4. The Natural Resources Defense Council :: nrdc.org
5. The Nature Conservancy :: nature.org
6. The Ocean Conservancy :: oceanconservancy.org
7. Operation Smile ::operationsmile.org
View original 16 more words